Friday, May 7, 2010

I don't think we are getting the little man. I feel sad. I wasn't excited about being rushed, but I did have my heart set on this little boy and so that will take some getting over. Everyone talks about what a great kid he is. We just had our 2nd home study session and they made it sound like his kin situation is working out better than they thought it would. That's good, I hope, for him.
I ordered two parenting books yesterday and will hopefully learn alot there. I'm going garage saleing again tomorrow and hope to get some more good stuff for the kids room
I had an idea for Husband and I to start talking about how we would have done things if we had had a kid that day. Like yesterday, it was crazy, we were both super busy with work. How would a kid have worked into the mix? I know things will have a way of working themselves out, but it woudn't hurt to think about those things now so that they don't come as such a shock when the real thing hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment